Monday, September 5, 2011

End of summer

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I was off on Friday, plus the Monday holiday equals a 4-day weekend. Which was great! I definitely need more of that. Can you believe summer is over? Ugh! It went by too fast.

I kept busy this weekend. I sewed a ruffle clutch on Friday, took my car in for service on Saturday, sewed a different ruffle clutch when I got home, had a nice lunch on Sunday with some Hilo family and sis number 2, and spent today cutting pouches for a possible upcoming craft fair. Like 36 pouches! Yes, you read right. I ironed, pinned, and cut; ironed, pinned and cut; ironed, pin and cut. You get the picture. I have a few more fabrics to cut, but I called it quits after 36. Now I just need to whip them together. Hahaha ... easier said then done.

These took a month to go from sewn ...


... to stuffed ...


Let's see how long it's going to take to go from stuffed to done (including legs painted, dresses sewn, face embroidered, hair attached). Oh geez, I just got tired typing all of that, so you know what that means. Probably longer than a month. My poor Etsy store.

No comments: