Thursday, September 8, 2011

Curvy Clutch Sewing

I know I didn't post anything for the summer. But that doesn't mean I wasn't sewing! Okay, truthfully, I didn't do much sewing. But I did a little. In my last post, I showed a couple of shots of the raggedy ann dolls that I stitched and stuffed. Six of 'em! I know ... they still need to get their legs painted and get dresses, etc. Soon. I promise.

I also tried out the Curvy Clutch pattern by Keyka Lou, which I posted about at the start of summer.


Michelle's patterns are super fun to do. Once I made one clutch, I couldn't stop. I ended up with a total of 5 clutches in the span of about a week. I'm going to be trying the larger size soon. Maybe I'll be able to open my Guava Girls shop. More to follow about that soon (I hope).

No comments: