Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winner, winner!

Me! A winner! Can you believe it? As I was perusing my blog reader, I came upon this post:

Okay, so it's not the greatest image capture, so if you want to see what I saw, click here. When I opened the post and read it ... I gave a little shout and immediately thought, "no ... that must be another Marlene." So I clicked on "Marlene" and surprise, surprise!! It led me to MY blog! Whoot! I won, I won, I won!!

Oh, what did I win? Hahahaha! Well, I've been following Candace's blog, Sparkle Power (her Etsy shop is adorable and she was the Etsy featured seller this week!), for a little while now. And I don't usually enter giveaways, but when I noticed she was sponsoring a giveaway from City Chic Country Mouse ... well, I had to throw in my name. This is a really great Etsy shop and I had stumbled across it a few months ago and immediately fell in love with their ironing board covers. I added this cover to my favorites:


Oh how I love Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane line. Love, love, love! So when I saw the giveaway, I thought I would take a chance. And it totally paid off! I did not think I would win, I never do. So imagine my surprise when I did! Of course I chose the Church Flowers cover. I cannot wait to receive it!! I hope it sparks my creativity. Or at least start to get my craft space spruced up! Ha!

I do have to say that Jamie from City Chic Country Mouse is the greatest! The shop has so many cool things ... ironing board covers, sewing machine covers, just great stuff. Besides the cover above, I really like this sewing machine cover:


Again from the Nicey Jane line! I love the lace trim. So cute. Go browse for yourself and find some goodies! I will be anxiously waiting for my cover and will snap a photo to share!

No comments: