Sunday, January 23, 2011

Obsessed?



I think I'm obsessed with these cabochons! These are from my latest order. A ton of 'em! They're all so cute. And perfect for bobby pins. I've been buying these things off and on over the last few months. I've accumulated a nice stash. But now I want to start using them. I made these quickies several months ago:

Pretty in Pink

Spring Fling

Pinks and Gray

Sweet Mint

I'm kind of partial to the cool minty ones. Personally, I rarely wear pins in my hair. Like never. But who knows, these may be too cute not to use. I'm not sure if I'd put these in my Etsy shop; there's a ton of these on Etsy already. I would definitely include these in a craft fair. But will I do a craft fair this year? I don't know, that remains to be seen. I hope to put a dent in my stash. In the meantime, I had better stop feeding my addiction!

No comments: