Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sister Rings

The other day I posted about my growing cabochon obsession and the bobby pins I made. Here's some pics of the earrings I did recently:

Drying in a row

Tiny sakura studs

Baby pink close up

Have I mentioned I love pink? Anyway, I left these to dry in my craft room for several days. Over the weekend, I call my sister Jessie into my craft room to ask if she'd like to see the earrings. I was not expecting her response. You see, Jess isn't very crafty. I don't think she's ever been. So why would she ever really step into my craft room? Well, well, well ... she tells me that she's actually been snooping around to peak at things I have around my desk and in my closet. Hmm ... interesting. What's even more interesting is that she's "found" the earrings and thought they were adorable and had to try on a pair!!!!!!! Whaaaat???????? And I would have never known if I didn't happen to call her into the room. What a stinkin' little punk! But I did think it was kind of funny. Heh heh!

So, in the process of finding out about her little foray into my stash, she starts rifling through more of my things, specifically my small collection of cabs. And she discovers some ring bases. So, there Jessie was, begging for a ring. She chose a black mum cab:


And what does Jessie do with the ring? She flaunts it to sis Addy the next day. Can you guess what happens next? Yep ... Addy came by to search through the cabs to choose her ring. She ends up choosing a pink rose:



Now I'm waiting for is sis Mary, Tina and/or Loretta to put in their orders!

No comments: