Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hi! It's been a long time.

Hola! It's been far too long. My last excuse for not blogging was my move to a new place. Well, that took place back in September! And we're pretty much all settled in. Sadly, there hasn't been much crafting going on here. But, like last year, I'm on furlough for two weeks. Wonderful! And I hope to get some crafting in somewhere in there. My poor Etsy shop is almost empty. Oh, wait! I am working on 4 Tiny Annies ... remember her? See her here. So perhaps I'll finish them up within the next couple days and get them in the shop. A bit late for Christmas, but better late than never!


And speaking of dolls, here's the last crafty thing I worked on. Very old and vintage-y looking. I have a few more to sew and stuff, but I need to tweak the sewing around the neck area ... I think I followed the outline too much, resulting in a small neck, which doesn't stuff well. So these 4 will sit on my bookshelf and keep me company!

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll be back sooner than 3 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these!