Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where have I been? Cupcake heaven!

It's been forever since I've posted. I have been one lazy blogger! Just work, work, work. Not even crafting. Or cooking! But who can resist Etsy? Not I! Especially when browsing cupcakes! Check out all the cupcake goodness!


Photo credits (top to bottom, left to right):

Bambina ... Can you imagine pulling this out of your purse?
Pinks & Needles ... I need to whip up a pin cushion just for these little gems!
Poppy Chic Designs ... Sweetness for your hair!
KaraEileen ... OMG! I could lick my monitor right about now!
Gifts Define ... Adorable toppers!
BeePart ... Yes, I could get addicted!
Jennys Bake Shop ... I should live by this!
BeePart ... Edgy cupcake with a bit of bling!
City of Dionne ... Who wouldn't want a cupcake in the mail?
Candy Cakes ... Cupcakes in soap form, imagine that!
Rkdsign88 ... Pouring on the sprinkles!
Sea Pinks ... Mint chocolate, yum!

Doesn't this just make you want to head into the kitchen and bake up a batch of cupcakes? Hmm, on second thought, after baking over 100 cupcakes for Addy's wedding, maybe I'll just head over to one of these shops and buy some sweetness? Heck, most of these are calorie free!

Stay tuned for more Etsy finds and maybe a peak into some crafts that I've been toying with! Hopefully my next entry will not take 2 months to get posted ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you were researching for the upcoming baby shower! Get ready to be sick of cupcakes sooooon! ;-)