Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend misadventures

I really hoped to have posted a picture of those angels. Finishing them would have been a first step, but alas ... I did not get to crafting this weekend! I actually got to reading Rowena's fun blog, Rubber Slippers in Italy. Oh my gosh! I've gotten through her first year and a half of posts and I love it. You rock, Rowena! I can't wait to keep reading.

So, since I made no progress this weekend, I'll leave you with a shot of this cutie:

She's made from a Raggedy Old Annies pattern and she'll eventually make it to my Etsy shop when I'm ready to open up!

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Blaaah...it's really nothing. That first year was like all newcomers to blogging -- a lot of fun messing around on the web, getting to be my own publisher. Some of the stuff I wrote...auwe!

I'd really like to hear about your wedding...if that is a subject that you were thinking of sharing. I still find it so cool that another Kauai girl got married here!